Menter a Busnes are holding How To Tender workshops in April and May in Brecon, Machynlleth, Llandinam Llandrindod Wells.
The workshops will be taking place as follows:
- 17th April – The Barn at Brynich, Brecon – 9am-1pm
18th April – Y Plas, Machynlleth – 9am-1pm16th May – Broneirion, Llandinam – 9am-1pm
18th May – Media Resource Centre, Llandrindod Wells – 9am-1pmThe How To Tender workshop aims to provide a practical advice and guidelines on successful tendering. The workshop takes a look at why a business should consider tendering; explains the stages and thresholds of procurement; includes a step-by-step guidance through a PQQ; and writing submitting and presenting a tender.
This is a half day workshop to commence at 9.15 and to finish with lunch at 12.45.
- 9.15 – Registration – Tea & Coffee
- 9.30 – Module 1: Why Tender?
- 10.15 – Module 2: The Stages & Thresholds of Procurement
- 11.00 – Tea & Coffee
- 11.15 – Module 3: The Tender
- 12.15 – Module 4: Finding Tenders & further help
- 12.45 – Lunch and Networking
If you wish to attend any of these workshops please call 0808 178 2757 or 01597 810306 and we can provide you with more details and how to book on the days.